A Little Info

SAG NYC is a superhero story
told in 2-6 paragraph increments,
perfect for a short break.

Learn what SAG NYC is about
and start reading from the beginning.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Wrapping it up


           Suddenly, White Wind stepped in, clapping her hands hard over both his ears.  He dropped, letting go of Macie to clutch his head.  White Wind pulled out a pocket knife, cutting up one man's jacket to make rope.  As Macie gently manipulated her wrist, White Wind began to talk.  Macie completely expected either a 'thank you' or a 'you shouldn't have gotten involved.'  Instead, White Wind asked, "Shit, what took you so long? You almost let him get the gun back."
           "Huh?" Macie glanced up at her. "But- you said to wait…"
           "Right, until I-" The man she was tying up began to struggle, undoing the half-tied bonds on his hand and clipping White Wind's jaw. She responded with a quick kick to his ribs to knock the wind out of him, and dexterously twisted his hands into bonds behind his back. "What… was I saying?" She panted. "Oh, right. Just until I disarmed them. What's the point of bringing you along if you never get to do any hero work? How does that make any sense?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

XD I did not see that coming. White Wind is quite the personality!