"Magenta Burst?"
"Yeah, that's me."
"It's White Wind. I was thinking about today, and realized that I was too harsh. My instructions seemed clear to me, but I'm used to working with people who know me and have worked with me often. If you're going to be working under me, be on my team, I think it's a good idea if we learn to coordinate. You also need a lot more experience to handle fieldwork effectively. I've decided to offer to spend some time training you. If you're willing, I can meet you at the SAG gym on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 4:00 for the next month or so."
Macie blinked. "Um, that's, um, well, I- Saturdays are," She paused, sighing inside. "I can find a way to make the time. Thanks."
"Okay. Bring a towel and a bottle of water; you'll need them. Again, I'm sorry about today." She paused for a beat, then ended with, "I'll see you at four."
"Alright, see you then," Macie mumbled.
"What was that about?" Aqua leaned forward, waiting eagerly.
"It was White Wind. She... apologized, and then offered to train me." Macie looked down at her phone, plugging her new appointments into her calendar. "Apparently we're going to be spending a lot more time together."
No comments:
Post a Comment