A Little Info

SAG NYC is a superhero story
told in 2-6 paragraph increments,
perfect for a short break.

Learn what SAG NYC is about
and start reading from the beginning.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

What I've been working on



Hello everyone! You'll be glad to hear that I'll be getting back to updating this Friday. I hope you'll forgive the delay; I've been busily working on a very cool project that I hope to be unveiling soon.  Part of that project includes lots of artwork, so I thought you might enjoy seeing some of those images (not all are finished, of course).




As most of you can probably tell, the first plot arc & chapter is nearly finished.  It's actually going to be a few more updates than you probably expect, which is why I ended up taking a short break.  However, I hope to have that first chapter completed by mid-August.  Then I'm going to take a break until I can complete this project.  After that, I promise to keep you all updated on what the plans are.

No comments: